i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

Recently I had some trouble with the video on my computer that I couldn't fix so I decided to give it to a profesional computer store in order to fix it. After they solved it (it was only a bad connexion due to dirt) I started to get freezer booting verbose mode at "Legacy shim 2", followed by Waiting for root device and the prohibited symbol. I'm running the system on a 3 disk raid0, so I thought maybe they where wrongly connected, but I have tried all possibilities and I'm still getting this. Also when I run the computer I see a new RAID screen and I'm not sure if im getting this because the raid0 is not properly set up.
IMG_3600.JPG

Do you now any way to fix this?

Last edited:
Update, I can't even boot from a bootable USB with the Installation of the os Sierra to check the system. Not even in safe mode (system rebooting automatically after panic).

Last edited:
Update

Apparently I have a lot of boot entires in UEFI shell while I only have my 3 raid0 discs connected.
When I'm on the clover boot screen I also have 6 clover boot options.
I have followed the guide for removing extra boot entires but for some reason there are some of then that I can't remove.
Maybe is all of this related with the problem? I really need some help here, I have been running Hackintosh for years but I'm completely stuck in here :banghead:

Attaching Mapping table:
IMG_3619.JPG
IMG_3620.JPG
IMG_3621.JPG
IMG_3622.JPG
IMG_3623.JPG

Attaching boot entires:
IMG_3624.JPG
IMG_3625.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3628.JPG

Attaching clover boot screen:
IMG_3618 2.JPG

UPDATE - I have reached the installer booting with a USB with the installation of Mojave, and when I check the Disk Utilities I can't see the 3 disks in raid0 that I have connected. Apparently the raid0 is not properly mounted. Does anyone know if I have to manually mount it from terminal or maybe I have connected the disks in a different way the raid0 was set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back