Contribute
Register

[HELP] Sierra update - shutdown spinning wheel at login!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H-110M s2h
CPU
G4500
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys I need your help more than ever!
I've got a fully functional hackintosh running 10.11.6, with absolutely no problem at all even updating through the Mac Appstore and Clover... Yesterday I tried to update my system to Macos Sierra throught the Appstore. The installation went fine but as soon the system boots up I got a spinning wheel (the one you see when you shut down your system) instead of the login screen...I was able to finish the configuration in safe mode but it was useless since Clover Configurator and Multibeast won't let me mount EFI or install kexts...I was able to roll back to El Capitan though...

This is the error I got in verbose mode: " AMFI: allowing exception handler for "WindowServer" because SIP is disabled "

IMG_0316.JPG

EDIT: graphics are fine, I got those glitchy signs on El Cap too, they last 1 second then the login screen appears...The only problem is that freaking spinning wheel that I've never seen before in my previous Hackintoshes

Try putting FakeSMC.kext into /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

Try putting FakeSMC.kext into /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.
Thanks for the answer man, unfortunately I've already put all the necessary kexts in the 10.12 folder, otherwise the installer wouldn't have started :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back