Motherboard
MSI X99a Gaming Pro Carbon
CPU
Intel i7-6800 3.4 GHz 6-core
Graphics
GeForce GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
PLEASE someone help me setup the proper config.plist for my build.
All these options in Clover Configurator are driving me INSANE and I don't have the hours upon hours to spend working on this, aside from the fact I've never done this before and all of this is brand new to me.

Right now, all I get when I try to boot in Verbose boot mode is the " ++++++++++++++++++++ "

Also, I'm not sure this build has been done before, so I'm having trouble finding help.
My build has these components...

-CPU: Intel Core i7-6800 3.4 GHz 6-core
-GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
-Memory: 32 (2 x 16) GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 2133 MHz --> On slots 1 and 3
-Storage (for Mac OS side): Seagate FireCuda 2TB 3.5" 7200 RPM 64MB cache SATA 6Gb/s
-Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon (updated to latest BIOS)

Any help would be extremely appreciated. I am trying to install the latest version of Sierra.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Sorry about that. I added some details to my profile.
Currently using a MacBook Pro to set up my bootable USB with Clover/Multibeast.

The build I want to make a Hackintosh currently only has Windows 10, with the Seagate FireCuda left blank for the Sierra.

I've never done this before and all of this is brand new to me.
You have chosen a pretty challenging build for your first attempt and I fear that your hopes for a quick fix will be dashed.

I suggest that you use the forum search tool to see if there is a User Build document or some other helpful information.

Search example

You have chosen a pretty challenging build for your first attempt and I fear that your hopes for a quick fix will be dashed.

I suggest that you use the forum search tool to see if there is a User Build document or some other helpful information.

Search example

I've already accepted this won't be easy or a quick fix, but I definitely need some guidance configuring my .plist at the very least. I could be messing around with that for hours to no avail.

I've already accepted this won't be easy or a quick fix, but I definitely need some guidance configuring my .plist at the very least. I could be messing around with that for hours to no avail.
The booting problem may well lie outside of the config.plist.
With your X99 system you may need Nick Woodhams OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi.

The booting problem may well lie outside of the config.plist.
With your X99 system you may need Nick Woodhams OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi.
I tried placing the OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi file in my folder as directed on the site, but still got the plus sign line.

Nick's page says to run his Test2-2016.efi file and post the results. How do I select this file to run?
It's in the same folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back