Graphics
GTX 650Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, this is my first build and I am trying to set up the BIOS (GA-Z77X-UP5 TH) for OS installation.

I have found the pics that are from imgur, but those are from BIOS version F4

My BIOS is F11.

Does anyone have any new bios photos, or information on how my boot order and the whole UEFI/Legacy options should be selected?

Any help would be appreciated, because I can't find anything!

Bios should be easy for you. Hit function key 7 to get an optimized build, the make the usual change? xHCI=auto, HPET=enabled, init Display first=IGFX (for intel h4000 on-board graphics) Wake on LAN= disable, VT-d=disabled.

Check Boot Priority and verify that Option #1 is the disk that you loaded the OS on. #2 can be the optical drive.

The following multibeast setting sshould work for you. Leave off checking 1080p if you don't have a high resolution monitor and the Trim Patch is you don't have a SSD. I forgot to click USB 3.0 - universal, you might.

MultiBeast1.pngMultiBeast2.png

Bios should be easy for you. Hit function key 7 to get an optimized build, the make the usual change? xHCI=auto, HPET=enabled, init Display first=IGFX (for intel h4000 on-board graphics) Wake on LAN= disable, VT-d=disabled.

Check Boot Priority and verify that Option #1 is the disk that you loaded the OS on. #2 can be the optical drive.

The following multibeast setting sshould work for you. Leave off checking 1080p if you don't have a high resolution monitor and the Trim Patch is you don't have a SSD. I forgot to click USB 3.0 - universal, you might.

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for this. Ive been looking everywhere for some info on this (and for some reason i can't view the first post of any thread on these forums). going to use that as starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back