Motherboard
MSI X99a Gaming Pro Carbon
CPU
Intel i7-6800 3.4 GHz 6-core
Graphics
GeForce GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Have been trying different things over 2-3 weeks now and just keep getting the " ++++++++++++++++++++ " when trying to boot in verbose mode.

Not sure if it has to do with my config.plist or my OsxAptio options, but either way: it is beyond me, having zero experience doing this before... Starting to grow desperate, but I REFUSE to quit on this build.

Also, I'm not sure this build has been done before, so I'm having trouble finding help.
My build has these components...

-CPU: Intel Core i7-6800 3.4 GHz 6-core
-GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
-Memory: 32 (2 x 16) GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 2133 MHz --> On slots 1 and 3
-Storage (for Mac OS side): Seagate FireCuda 2TB 3.5" 7200 RPM 64MB cache SATA 6Gb/s
-Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon (updated to latest BIOS)

Any help would be extremely appreciated. I am trying to install the latest version of Sierra.
Definitely considering a monetary reward to anyone who can get this working ;)

EXTRA INFO:
I have been trying to figure out how to use Nick Woodhams' site (like I said, this is not my area of expertise).
I haven't been able to figure out how to use his Test2-2016.efi file and post the results like his posts suggest. I also am not sure if I am using the OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi file correctly. Some guidance here specifically would be quite helpful.
Also, I haven't gone too in-depth with Clover Configurator, as I am hesitant to make too many changes that might ruin something.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus X99-DELUXE II
CPU
i7-5930K
Graphics
1080 Ti SLI
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can you install clover r4128 and see if that works for you? I've got a similar build that's worked for around a year but updating to any newer version breaks things. If that does work, let me know as it'll help with my debugging of the newer clovers

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@ajsrn, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.