Intel i5 4440
Graphics
MSI GTX650 OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello everyone,

I'm facing this one issue here which I'm quite clueless on how to resolve it. I build my hackintosh last two weeks.

Spec:

Motherboard: Gigabyte H87M-D3H
Processor: I5 4440
Graphic Card: MSI GTX650 OC
OSX: 10.9.2 Maverick

I configured my hackintosh to install OSX Maverick using Unibeast + Multibeast method, dual boot with Windows 8.1 in separate SSD. Everything was working fine for the last two weeks, no problem at all, working flawlessly.

But however, when I turn on my Hackintosh to boot OSX today, the screen resolution just seems off. When I check in the System Configuration, I only have option for 800x600, 1280x760 and 1280x1080. My screen resolution was previously selected at 1360x768, and the option for this resolution just disappear. I'm using Samsung SyncMaster monitor fyi.

When I tried to boot to windows, everything is still in place. No problem with resolution or anything, I can run games at high resolution without any problem, which excludes a hardware failure that is causing the issue.

I have no idea why this is happening on my Hackintosh OSX as I didn't make any changes or install something new.

What I've already tried:

1) Clean installation of OSX. I Erase the the SSD I am using for OSX, do a fresh installation using Unibeast + Multibeast. No joy. Resolution still the same, stuck at only those three options.

It seems like the driver for graphics is not loaded somehow. Please help me, is there any workaround on this?

Ket