Graphics
EVGA GTX 980
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello,
Yesterday I decided to update my Desktop from Sierra to High Sierra since I've got an Nvidia Webdriver and some CC programmes wouldn't be able to update if I don't do it.
I follow the guide to the simple Update with clover, but I wanted to be save and make a backup. This took so long that I went to bed and only turned off my Monitor.
At this point, I installed the newest Clover version, loaded all necessary kext files and downloaded High Sierra. But I did not start the updating process.
After a good sleep I went back at my desktop, and since it was still on, but the display won't show up I restarted my PC.
No I'm only able to see my Windows boot options and no MacOS ones.
I tried to get it to work utilizing the shell and notice, using:
Code:
bcfg boot dump
that the MacOS option has an "Optional: N" where the Windows ones have "Optional: Y".
So I added a new boot option with:
Code:
bcfg add 5 /EFI/BOOT/BOOTX.EFI clover
Restarted the machine and still no visible Option and the new one also got the "Optional: N" tag.

I can't find information about this tag, or how to change it. And I'm a little bit lost. I hope you could help me.
I thought about taking the ssd out connect it to my laptop and start the update process from that one then I should be able to reboot it and follow the tutorial. But I'm afraid I'll make it worse :S

I hope you can help me.
Best regards, and stay healthy,
Chris

Attachments