Motherboard
Lenovo Y700 (Clover)
CPU
Intel i7 6700 HQ 2.60 GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hello, i managed to install Macos High Sierra on an external HDD with Clover following the guide in this page (thanks btw) but in the debugging process i wasn't able to fix the audio. I tried using Voodoo universal fix and special AppleHda kexts with no success.

The problem is that my Realtek Audio Card ALC Codec is not yet supported i believe (i haven't been able to find it patched).

The codec is ALC3248 if anyone knows a way on how to patch it myself or has any idea where to get it patched i would be extremely grateful!

Hello, i managed to install Macos High Sierra on an external HDD with Clover following the guide in this page (thanks btw) but in the debugging process i wasn't able to fix the audio. I tried using Voodoo universal fix and special AppleHda kexts with no success.

The problem is that my Realtek Audio Card ALC Codec is not yet supported i believe (i haven't been able to find it patched).

The codec is ALC3248 if anyone knows a way on how to patch it myself or has any idea where to get it patched i would be extremely grateful!

Attach audio codec dump from Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back