Contribute
Register

[Help] Razer Blade 15 2019 No Trackpad or GFX Acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after a while of trial and error I am now getting stuck at the Verbose script screen rather than loosing graphics output like before.

I have followed the advice from previous post and also got a config.plist suited to my Intel UHD630 graphics but am not sure what the problem is.

I suspect it might still be improper smbios configuration but have included a photo of the stuck Verbose screen as well as my current clover folder.

Any further information would be greatly apreciated!

Attachments

• CLOVER 5:3:20.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 54
  • Verbose.jpg
    Verbose.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 62
Did you end up finding a solution to this issue? I have the same laptop and was able to boot into my macOS installation, however, I'm unable to get my graphic acceleration working.

Did you end up finding a solution to this issue? I have the same laptop and was able to boot into my macOS installation, however, I'm unable to get my graphic acceleration working.

I managed to get the laptop to install Mojave eventually, I believe by removing fakeSMC and the fake sensor kexts in my old clover folder. For what its worth though I'm using the Intel IGPU (nv_disable=1 boot flag) as the Nvidia DGPU is unsupported. Currently I have black lines around every window (Voice Over is disabled) and am struggling with the dsdt patching (so sound, battery percentage and track pad are non functional) so its not currently 100% but is semi functional. For reference, this is the guide I'm following: https://github.com/stonevil/Razer_Blade_Advanced_early_2019_Hackintosh hope this helps.

After trying to fix the remaining issues on my blade I can confirm that everything appears to be working besides the trackpad and the graphics acceleration. (reported as Intel UHD Graphics 630 7 MB in About This Mac). Did you have any further luck with this at all?

Equally, if anyone is able to shed light on the issues here it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• :L:E - Extensions.png
    :L:E - Extensions.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 41
  • CLOVER 14-4-20.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 74
Go through this guide. There are some great pieces of info in their for the Rb 15". I have a fully function Hack using this guide. I'm currently in the process of moving to Open Core. There is great info on how to get the Track pad and other components working. I upgrade the NVME and Wifi card. As those gave me issues. The newer system may use a NVME driver that works and also there has been progress on getting Intel WIfi working. Let me know if you still need help after going trough the guide, it's extremely useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back