Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone,

First time builder, long time nerd. I just built and installed my dual-boot Hackintosh with Mavericks and Windows 8.1 and I can't seem to get my wifi (known as Wifi Go! -or- Qualcomm Atheros AR946x) recognized within my Network on Mavericks -- only an Ethernet cable can connect and my Bluetooth just beachballs forever. On Windows, wifi works fine.

Can anyone figure out how to get a working kext for this? I did a custom DSDT and loaded it via MultiBeast and still no luck. This is a dual boot on a single SSD on an Asus Z87 Pro mobo.

Thanks for the help!

--col

Hi everyone,

First time builder, long time nerd. I just built and installed my dual-boot Hackintosh with Mavericks and Windows 8.1 and I can't seem to get my wifi (known as Wifi Go! -or- Qualcomm Atheros AR946x) recognized within my Network on Mavericks -- only an Ethernet cable can connect and my Bluetooth just beachballs forever. On Windows, wifi works fine.

Can anyone figure out how to get a working kext for this? I did a custom DSDT and loaded it via MultiBeast and still no luck. This is a dual boot on a single SSD on an Asus Z87 Pro mobo.

Thanks for the help!

--col

This Qualcomm chipset is unsupported by OS X. You should find something compatible like Atheros 9280 or BCM4322HB8L based card. They are natively supported. Check here for more options.

Dude how did you get dual boot? Can you tell me? I have a 1tb and i have a dumb virtual machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back