Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Okay, so after looking at several other forums/threads/topics related to my problem, I have given up and decided to post for help. The problem is that my Probook doesn't wake up after going to sleep. No matter how I sleep (apple menu, power button, lid close), it simply does not want to wake up. The power button is on, the ethernet port is flashing, the wireless button light is on, and the SD card slot light is on/flashing, but the screen remains dead and I have to reboot to get the system running again. PLEASE help!

Off the top of my head, these are some system specs.
HP Probook 4530s, Intel i3 2350m CPU, BIOS ver F.0A, 4GB RAM.

Again, please help! I am getting really frustrated and would like to put my hackintosh to sleep! Thanks in advance!!

Maybe try to update BIOS to v20 and use proper DSDT for this BIOS version? OR your model didn't use such BIOS numbering version? Wake from sleep work for me now with ML, i-m on 4340s with hm76 and sandy bridge cpu and hd3000 graphics. I use Probook installer 5b8 and use general section for 10.8 and other things - for sleep fix i use second option - default pmset 3 - copy to disk behaviour when sleeps. Only work with power button push and after sleep button blinking, screen is off, wifi and etc off - after power button push agait screen stand-up and everything brings up normal. Didn't test usb after sleep, but seems ok. Maybe try to look into your sudo dmesg and find ERRORS or Warnings for basic troubleshooting and find waht to search in forums.

Alright, so I update to BIOS f.20 last week and even reinstalled the OS with the proper settings and the sleep function still doesn't work. Any solutions??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back