Contribute
Register

[Help] Pre-installation ACPI error on HP-Pavilion 15-dk1xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are using a HP laptop you could perhaps try my build here on Monterey. Although it is for Kaby Lake it should technically be able to run > https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...05tx-intel-core-i7-7500u.321277/#post-2330269

For the SSDT-CPUR you could try to make a dump of your HP's BIOS for the DSDT/SSDT. It can be done via booting up the Clover bootloader onto a USB flash drive and then pressing the F4 key. What that will do is dump the DSDT to the ACPI/origin folder on the EFI partition. If you post it here as a zip I could have a look at it and see if I could build the SSDT-CPUR for you.
Thanks, I'll try efi after my works done.
and here I attach my ACPI dump

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    102.2 KB · Views: 39
Thanks, I'll try efi after my works done.
and here I attach my ACPI dump
@vicoerv, I just realised you actually are using Comet Lake i5 10300H. Technically you don't need the SSDT-CPUR because the chip is Intel so is recognised by the system automatically, only adjustments to the AAPL,ig-platform-id and IGPU device-id need to be made (on top of required SSDTs).

So I've created two separate EFIs you can try. The first one named EFI is the one I best recommend to try based on a configuration above that I believe should work. The second one named EFI copy is based off of the EFI for my Kaby Lake HP Pavilion which works with Monterey. Just add your SMBIOS serial, ROM and UUID values to test them out.
I would advise you will need to also disable your Nvidia GTX 1660 DGPU in the BIOS for best results.

Attachments

• EFI copy.zip
    27.9 MB · Views: 59
  • EFI.zip
    37.1 MB · Views: 68
Hello, I've got the same laptop than you, I'm new in this Hackintosh's world and I have the same problem with the ACPI error, I want to know if you could solve this problem.
then if you can help me to understand how I can do that, please I was searching for a long time and I think this is the most helpful post, thanks, greetings from peru! <3

Same here, i Think its something whit the efi bios. but no succes atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back