Graphics
intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! maybe there is likely to assist with the installation of mac os x on my pc? :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I am a new member of this forum and would like to make a Hackintosh computer!
I have such equipment:
i3-3225
GA-H77M-D3H
2 x 4 GB DDR3 1600MHz
WD 500GB

I have the original cd Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 and i have Mac OS x 10.5
what else should I do because when I tried to do a video from me threw a grayish screen and can-awaited wish a couple hours it does nothing! who can help

Could you break it down into what steps you have taken. Where are you in the process of making a hackintosh.
Are you trying to load OSX onto your computer when you get the grey screen?

There is not such thing as a 10.8 CD and we don't support 10.5 Leopard.

Hello! maybe there is likely to assist with the installation of mac os x on my pc? :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I am a new member of this forum and would like to make a Hackintosh computer!
I have such equipment:
i3-3225
GA-H77M-D3H
2 x 4 GB DDR3 1600MHz
WD 500GB

what else should I do because when I tried to do a video from me threw a grayish screen and can-awaited wish a couple hours it does nothing! who can help

formacas

You will need to have a computer (mac or Hack) that has OSX Lion or Mountain Lion on it and download the latest version of ML to it ( this may require you to purchase it using an Apple App store account.)

Once you have the ML install file you will use a program know as Unibeast to make a bootable USB thumb drive (8gb) that will be used to install OSX ML 10.8.3

See this guide. http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

i have a pc maybe you can help with driver choice?

because when you write with uniBeast mac os x 10.8.1 v! Entries pto boot loader and everything HE go to load than a boot than a unibeast

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back