1. iOS
Here is my Build as Follows:
  • Gigabyte Q77M-D2H
  • Intel i3-3225
  • Cx500 500 Watt Corsair Power Supply
  • 16 GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
  • 250 GB Samsung 850 evo SSD
  • 1 TB Western Digital HDD
My display is a Samsung HDMI monitor that doesn't have speakers. I can successful install clover and boot into it but when I try and install clover after install so I don't have to boot via Thumbdrive. I always screw up the config so it doesn't boot. :crazy: I have put in at least a 2 weeks worth of hours trying to figure this out with no avail.
Does anybody with relatively the same specs have a working config for Clover? Thank You!!

Here is my Build as Follows:
  • Gigabyte Q77M-D2H
  • Intel i3-3225
  • Cx500 500 Watt Corsair Power Supply
  • 16 GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
  • 250 GB Samsung 850 evo SSD
  • 1 TB Western Digital HDD
My display is a Samsung HDMI monitor that doesn't have speakers. I can successful install clover and boot into it but when I try and install clover after install so I don't have to boot via Thumbdrive. I always screw up the config so it doesn't boot. :crazy: I have put in at least a 2 weeks worth of hours trying to figure this out with no avail.
Does anybody with relatively the same specs have a working config for Clover? Thank You!!
If you can boot it with the thumb drive, boot to desktop, mount the EFI partition of the thumb drive and copy the EFI partition to the desktop.
Then use the same Clover install pkg you used on the thumb drive to install Clover to your SSD.
When the installer completes, it mounts the EFI partition. Replace the EFI folder on the SSD EFI partition with the one on your desktop from the thumb drive. Copy the config.plist to your desktop, rename it config.backup and put it back in the EFI/Clover folder for future use.

Now you can play with Clover Configurator all you want and not have to worry about messing it up. If it fails to boot from the SSD, boot it from the thumb drive, copy the config.backup to desktop, rename it to config.plist and replace the messed up one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back