Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DELL LATITUDE E4310
CPU
i5 M560
Graphics
HD
Hi,

I have installed on my Lenovo Tiny M910q Skylake i5 Catalina following the Opencore Dortania 0.6.0 Tutorial. Everything was running smooth, I put the EFI Files from the USB Catalina Installation Pendrive into the EFI Partition on the Hackintosh HD, and changed the serial numbers.

When the USB is inserted, if I turn on the computer the bootloader menu lets me choose what I want to Boot (EFI, Install Catalina OS (USB), MAC HD Catalina OS (Installed), Recovery, etc... If I choose to boot the installed Catalina everything boot up smoothly.

However, If I remove the USB Pendrive, it looks like it can not access the Bootloader menu. When I turn it on, I get:

>>Checking Media presence.....
>>Media Present...
>>Start PXE over IPv4.

After that I am notified that no OS Has been found.

Does anyone have had this problem? Thank you for the attention and for any suggestion.

Ed

Unbelievable it was 4 days I was stuck on this. 3 minutes after asking here for help I solved it by myself LOL. It was the Primary Boot Order in the BIOS that got somehow messed up.

Thanks anyway.

Ace I’ve exactly the same issue

good afternoon prendiquesto I have a pc just like yours and I would like to install big sur could you please share the EFI. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back