Contribute
Register

HELP PLEASE! GigabyteZ77 UD5H + Gainward GTX580 = blackscreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Windows 7
CPU
Q6600
Graphics
9800GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone,

This is my first hackintosh build, my spec is as follow,
CPU: E3 1230 V2
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77 UD5H (F14 Bios)
Graphics Card: Gainward GTX580

I have followed the guide using unibeast created a mountain lion installation usb, however when I boot with it, I could not even get into the installation screen. I have tried the combination of command GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No npci=0x2000/0x3000 PCIRootUID=0/1, but none of them worked. With the -v command I can see the black screen appear after the NVDAGF100HAL.kext is loaded and registered and the monitor show no signal. The only way i could get into the installation screen is by removing the NVDAGF100HAL.kext and NVDAResman.kext, after installation my screen resolution was stuck at 1024x768, then I installed the NVDAGF100HAL.kext and NVDAResman.kext i have removed from the installtion usb. After reboot I got the black screen again and the monitor goes to sleep. Have any one have the same problem before? Could anyone give me some advice please? Really appreciate.

Try remove the kexts, install, replace the kexts and run MultiBeast to install the Fermi drivers. Repair permissions and reboot with -f -v and see if that will get it.

Try remove the kexts, install, replace the kexts and run MultiBeast to install the Fermi drivers. Repair permissions and reboot with -f -v and see if that will get it.

Hi Thanks a lot for the advice, I find the solution by use a DVI to HDMI converter on my graphics card, this seems resolve the black screen issues. Now everything seems work OK. Really appreciate your advice, thanks a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back