Contribute
Register

Help please! First time, nothing works... 10.8.3, GA-Z77-DS3H, i3 3225

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get it to boot hit the down arrow and select ignore caches. Thats the only way I could get mine to boot with my 3930k. At the moment this is the only thing I have to do. No boot flags at all. If I don't I get the same error.

Thanks for the info, first defbref, I did switch to a DVI cable to the monitor, so that's not te issue.

Second, I haven't gotten to the OS to be able to install Multibeast, or check those directories. I may be able to boot in safe mode with -x, then check those directories. Should I try that?
Is your discrete gpu plugged in right now? If so take it out, install using the integrated graphics, then you can put it back in.

did you change your vt-d to disable in your bios? internal graphics to Auto? if you have any problem let me know because i have the same motherboard, and everything is working good well almost everything (sleep and wake up stuff) but i didnt have a time to fix it.

did you change your vt-d to disable in your bios? internal graphics to Auto?
When I installed on that board, for the installation everything was left at default except for SATA changed to AHCI.

Use boot flag at unibeast start-up PCIRootUID=0. Make sure both XHCI and EHCI are enabled in bios. Use only one Ram card during install. Once you install you can go back and tweak everything in bios if you want to OC, graphics etc, etc...

What is the BIOS revision # of your Z77-DS3H?

Hi! Im having SAME problems as you have.
My build is : GA-z77-dsh3 rev 1.0 + i5 3330 + 8gb 1600mhz kingston + 1tb seagate hdd. I updated to bios f10 .

I tried EVERYTHING . i cant boot without the -x flag. When I boot with no flags I get the cpupowermanagement error and after that I got the bluetooth driver when everything gets frozen.
I tried installing all kind of cpupowermanagement kext I found on multibeast 5.2.1 nothing seems to work. I also tried ALL audio voodoo and also ALC88/89 with no positive result (reinstalling EVERYTHING each time.):banghead:

I created ML 10.8.3 installer using unibeast....

I think we should try installing with 10.8.0 installer....

Im really desperate I have spent around +50hours of work in this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back