Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus TUF FX705GM
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD630
Hello, i've been using MacOS for a couple of weeks but i finally decided to delve into DSDT patching in order to fix my touchpad, sleep, and other issues.

When I try to compile my DSDT.dsl file i get 201 errors which i believe is normal. But whenever i try to fix errors they stay at 201.
For example i try to fix
Name already exists in scope (BGMA)
by commenting out
Code:
External (BGMA, IntObj)    // Warning: Unknown object
That removes the error but they stay at 201.

I have attached the .zip generated by the problem reporting script.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• debug_28889.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
When I try to compile my DSDT.dsl
The DSDT.dsl file is not included in your PR files, however, the DSDT.aml file included in the origin folder is successfully compiled with no errors.
Check your MaciASL's compiler preference, it should be set to ACPI 6.2a and be sure of having last version of iasl.
Use this guide
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Disable MEI to IMEI patch in config.plist
Remove SSDT-PNLFCFL from patched folder. PNLF already exist (look at your kernel.log file)
WhateverGreen & Lilu should be copied in /L/E folder (...dependency 'as.vit9696.Lilu' not found....)

Add your signature as per rule: all data are missing (CPU, graphic card, ...)

Last edited:
Check your MaciASL's compiler preference, it should be set to ACPI 6.2a and be sure of having last version of iasl.

I didn't have ACPI 6.2a as an option inside MaciASL so i downloaded MaciASL from RehabMan's repo and it compiled successfully!

I've also done everything else you've suggested.

Thank you!

Hi, I've got FX705GM myself and want to try it with MacOs, could you please tell what kexts you are using and are you able to share your config files also? Cheers

Hi, I've got FX705GM myself and want to try it with MacOs, could you please tell what kexts you are using and are you able to share your config files also? Cheers
Same here, I've been having troubles for so long and would love a solution after all this time.

Hello, I have the Catalina running on an Asus tuf fx705, but the battery level is not working, you have the DSDT.aml file that corrects that fault. Thank you!!

Hello, I have the Catalina running on an Asus tuf fx705, but the battery level is not working, you have the DSDT.aml file that corrects that fault. Thank you!!
Hey did you get the trackpad working? Could you let me know how things are going? I'm still using mine today! (With limited success here and there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back