Contribute
Register

Help! OsxAptioFixDrv: error requested memory.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
I must have done something wrong here, I can't boot into OSX anymore and every time I try I get this error to show up when booting into verbose mode.

How can I fix this issue? I want to see if switching out the driver will fix it, but I can't boot to the drive at all. I tried accessing the EFI folder from my Windows boot, but I can't access it because of security blocking me from opening it to change out files.

Is there a way to mount the EFI on windows and access it to perform this fix?

Note: I cannot boot to the USB for some reason. I get the same error message when selecting it while in the boot menu. I can still boot into safe mode though, so if I can do something from there to fix this issue that would be awesome.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Was able to figure out a workaround to my issue. I used an elevated command prompt using Windows to open and swap the drivers in my EFI partition and I can finally boot back into OSX. Though this isn't 100% on every boot. I sometimes get an immediate prohibited sign that pops up every couple boots.

Don't really know how to fix that yet. If anyone knows what that means please feel free to chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back