Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
HI, I install the Hackintosk few days ago, it is really painful for me, HAHA...
I have some problems, after I installed the OSX, I would like to update the BOIS for my MB, so I do the following

1. I download the UserDSDT in the database,
2. Rename the file to DSDT.aml
3. Place it on the desktop
4. Run the MultiBeast
5. Choose UserDSDT only
6. Run it

However, the MultiBeat show me that "There is some problem during the installation, the installation is fail". I would like to ask if anything I get wrong in the steps? Thanks!

My MB: GIGA Z68XP-UD3
MY DP: Sapphire HD6870

You don't rename the file from the DSDT database, just download it as-is to your desktop and run UserDSDT in MultiBeast.

If that isn't the issue, please give more details on what you have done, what works, what doesn't work and what you have tried to fix it.

SnapMan said:
You don't rename the file from the DSDT database, just download it as-is to your desktop and run UserDSDT in MultiBeast.

If that isn't the issue, please give more details on what you have done, what works, what doesn't work and what you have tried to fix it.

I'm having similar trouble too. I'm a complete newbie in this. Isn't it said that the file to run userDSDT have to be .aml extension? But the file I downloaded in DSDT database is .dsl.

Many Thanks,

Yes they should have an .aml suffix....not sure why they are downloading with a .dsl one. What exact version are you both downloading, I will try to download them and we can at least see if I get the same results.

SnapMan said:
Yes they should have an .aml suffix....not sure why they are downloading with a .dsl one. What exact version are you both downloading, I will try to download them and we can at least see if I get the same results.

Did you figure out anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back