Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Quadro K620:
GM107
384:24:16 (cut down from GTX 750, equal to GTX745)
2GB VRAM

Since it's Maxwell, i can just go along, install the Web Driver, and everything's happy. No?

The problem is that I am stuck with :beachball: after entering password, when I have the NV web driver installed. When I don't have NV web installed I have no QE/CI. Someone suggested editing a .plist inside AppleGraphicsControl, others suggested some boot flags, some others edited the config.plist, but nothing seems to work. This is new to me. What to do now?!!!

Further information:
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 14F27
Specs on the left

Last edited:
What system profile are you using?

I tried iMac14,2. Then I tried MacPro5,1.

I tried iMac14,2. Then I tried MacPro5,1.

You are better off with iMac 14,2. The only thing I can say is to make sure you have the driver installed and are booting with the flag nvda_drv=1.

I used iMac14,2. And installed the drivers. Booted with nvda_drv=1. The only issue is that I can't login. With any nVidia driver enabled, even official, I'm getting stuck with :beachball: while it shows trying to log in.

I used iMac14,2. And installed the drivers. Booted with nvda_drv=1. The only issue is that I can't login. With any nVidia driver enabled, even official, I'm getting stuck with :beachball: while it shows trying to log in.

Are you getting any graphical banding or glitches while trying to login?

Yes, it does. It's 2 pairs of glitches followed by one more, with half-second delay between the glitches.

Yes, it does. It's 2 pairs of glitches followed by one more, with half-second delay between the glitches.

Ok, so either the web drivers don't support your card or they are not loading for some reason. You might be sol with that card.

Hmm... I thought about the card not supported. Is there a way to make it supported? It's a GTX 745, slashing half the cores of a GTX 750.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back