1. Android
  2. iOS
I have install successfully clover bootloader with this settings

my HW:
ASUS p5p43td prom socket 775, q9400
gtx 760
4gb ram
ssd 120gb intenso

Install Clover in ESP, bootaf mbr, clover for bios legacy booting (64-bit sata drivers),
bios drivers 64; apfsloader, audiodxe, fsinject, grubntfs-64, smchelper-64 and xhcidxe-64
on uefi64 i left them default apfsloader, aptiomemoryfix-64, audiodxe-64, datahubdxe-64, fat-64, fsinject-64, partitiondxe-64, SMCHelper-64, VboxHfs-64

I made some changes in config as my HW is compatible with macos, I used FakeSMC, and ethernet kext and NULLcpupowermanagment and for graphics i left it without any bootargs and it worked as it is a nvidia gtx 760 and worked OOB.
I run again clover after first boot the macos, and install again the same way as the flash drive.
I copied kexts and config
and my macos plays as charm

BUT im unable to create/ (i achieved that later) a proper usb.
basically im confused cause in my main desktop is UEFI mobo and it was easy. but now as i know i had to boot the windows install drive through clover
First problem was to bypass the 4gb install.wim thing but finally i find an old iso prox64 which is already 3.7gb so its okay.
I try to write with rufus, gpt for uefi and fat32
And it shows up in clover but when selecting it and hit enter it stays on black screen
It detects two efis from usb windows one bootcd, and one boot microsoft efi from efi
the one it prompts to me to press a button to boot from cd/dvd as expected, but when i hit first time space for example just stops to counting dots as it waits
and the second enter leads me to black screen without blinking cursor
The second entry from usb windows it leads me to either disk read error, or couldn't read the disk something like that i dont remember

As im writing this i created again the usb with bootcamp, (and i had a question, why this says windows 7 or later, and in my desktop even with Sierra and not high sierra says windows 10 or later) same 14,2 imac config, anyway
Now i will try to boot the completed from bootcamp
Also bootcamp failed to download support files as it prompted to me that is not available right now from apple.

Thank you for you time, and im waiting for anything that can help me
PS i didnt find anywhere some situation which can help me so i decided to write it from scratch.

As it finished bootcamp creation, i tried to boot again, and again on first option
Boot Microsoft cdboot efi from WININSTALL leads me to the normal press any key to boot from cd/dvd and dots loading first space hit stop the dots. and stays here (left for 5 minutes)
and second space hit leads to a quick cursor up left for miliseconds and instant black black screen
the second option "boot WINDOWS from WININSTALL" leads me to this message"
Booting windows created with bootcamp... booting windows created with bootcamp... There was an error reading the disk... There was an error reading the disk.."
I am not sure about the syntax for the error reading but its likely correct. if it has big matter tell me to look it again.

so im out of ideas now.
I had on last but i dont know if it makes any sense
to reinstall the whole OS macos, and choose install at bootoss mbr (not bootaf as im right now the second option) and try again..
OR THE last one....

Install windows on mbr. normally through bios
and boot afterwards with easyus or gparted to convert mbr to gpt without loosing data
and then booting again from legacy clover and i had already create a partition in gparted to exfat so macos installer can reformated to journaled or apfs. and install again clover in the ESP.

but i think that the efi partition would be ntfs and not fat32, or later clover will be able to boot windows.

Can you consider this as a solution?

Thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back