Contribute
Register

HELP-No iOS devices appear on my Mac (AIRPLAY)

Motherboard
MSI H97 Gaming 3
CPU
Intel Core i5-4590 (3.3 GHz)
Graphics
Intel 4600 Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi, I have a problem with Airplay whether it is Wi-Fi or Ethernet the problem is present, my hackintosh works perfectly well everything is up to date.

I have never managed to run it alone my network box is displayed but no iOS devices connected to the same network appears on my Mac, yet I try multiple manipulation to make it work as iMessage or FaceTime they work.

I have the latest version of High Sierra 10.13.4, and this is my only concern with AirDrop only the icon appears in the Finder but does not work "the item is not found" (via Spotlight) a shame because I have multiple iOS devices connected.

My config.plist is here.

If you have suggestions ... Thank you.

Attachments

Motherboard
GigaByte Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Classic, Color Classic, iBook, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
You have 10.13.4 installed but still use AppleHDA patches for 10.12.
Why don't you try Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext instead?
1° Delete all the five HDA patches!
2° Put Lilu and AppleALC in the same folder as FakeSMC.kext on EFI partition.

Motherboard
MSI H97 Gaming 3
CPU
Graphics
Intel 4600 Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Thank you for your advice, I have deleted the five audio patch and add Lilu & AppleALC but still no iOS devices.

I want to prescreen that I can print wirelessly via Airplay and I can display my Mac screen on my TV box but I can not do anything with iPhone and iPad that are also up to date ...

Does anyone have the solution?

Attachments

Motherboard
GigaByte Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Classic, Color Classic, iBook, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
This is not a Mac related problem. Are your iPhone or iPad connected to your FreeBox network?
If yes, launch for instance a song from your iPhone, then your Control Center (swipe from the bottom to the top of your screen) and choose AirPlay.
activer.jpeg

jcds83

Motherboard
MSI H97 Gaming 3
CPU
Graphics
Intel 4600 Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Yes I know how it works but only my FreeBox is displayed on my iPhone & iPad no iMac posted on the Airplay of the iPhone or iPad who are yet connected to the same network .....

Motherboard
MSI H97 Gaming 3
CPU
Graphics
Intel 4600 Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Yes I already tried and only my FreeBox is in the list of Airplay nothing more.

Motherboard
MSI H97 Gaming 3
CPU
Graphics
Intel 4600 Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I can not use AirDrop or Airplay for iOS and I can not share my files on the network ... Everything else works

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-ULTRA GAMING
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
Vega 64
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Yes I already tried and only my FreeBox is in the list of Airplay nothing more.
Which is correct as this is the only airplay receiver you have. The mac is none, the iOS devices are none.

For airdrop you need a compatible wifi/bluetooth card in your hackintosh. As your iOS devices show up in Finder your bluetooth seems to play its part in the airport process, but your wifi card is then used to establish a wifi-ad-hoc-connection with your iOS device on a channel within the 5 GHz-Band. You can check wether your wifi card is able to handle this by going to "About my mac" "System report" and then "Network/WLAN". Your wifi connection should be listed there as an interface and should have the attribute "Airport: yes" and an "Airport channel".