1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
{SOLVED}892 & 560 ti HDMI audio can work fine in ML

My system is
Motherboard: Asus P8z77-m pro
Processor: Intel E3 1230 v2 (NO GPU)
Graphics: MSI 560 ti oc
The HDMI audio can work fine in ML after I do the old mod following toleda's old guide:http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/62880-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio-hd4000-9.html#post432357
The version of AppleHDA.kext is 2.1.3,but there is no 892 audio output.

Thanks for toleda's new guide:http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/70765-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio.html
I've reinstalled ML,followed this guide to do the new mod,and checked 3 times.
892 audio can work fine,but there is still no HDMI audio.
I hope that 892 audio can work,discrete graphics card HDMI audio also can work.Maybe HD4000 HDMI audio can work when 3570k is installed.
I've uploaded the the dsdt and ioreg files patched before and after.
Any help will be appreciated !

Solved by toleda.Thanks!

Attachments

• hdmi not working.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 271
892 audio can work fine,but there is still no HDMI audio.
Two problems in after IOReg; 1. audio-codec-info in NVDA,Display-B@1 is missing and 2 the CodecList in HDAU/AppleHDAController has one codec rather than 4. Did you make any edits to the 892 edited AppleHDA.kext-Alpha?

Two problems in after IOReg; 1. audio-codec-info in NVDA,Display-B@1 is missing and 2 the CodecList in HDAU/AppleHDAController has one codec rather than 4. Did you make any edits to the 892 edited AppleHDA.kext-Alpha?
Thanks for your help!
I did nothing to AppleHDA.kext-Alpha,just used kext utility to add in SLE.

Something is wrong. Since you didn't attach an IOReg, I don't know if any thing changed.

I've uploaded these files after a new install with the patched dsdt.aml.
There is no other kext in SLE,and there is only fakesmc.kext in EFI's EE.
Help me please,thank you!

Attachments

• dir.tiff
    89.1 KB · Views: 355
  • Archive.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 205
I've uploaded these files after a new install with the patched dsdt.aml.
There is no other kext in SLE,and there is only fakesmc.kext in EFI's EE.
Help me please,thank you!
With a HDMI audio edited dsdt, the native 10.8 AppleHDA.kext_v2.3.0 and Audio_ID: 1, Nvidia HDMI audio works. In you system, you do not get HDMI audio with either AppleHDA.kext. Both IORegs show the same problem as mentioned in Post 2. Your choices are to RMA your current card or get/borrow another Nvidia graphics card to verify your installed software supports HDMI audio.

With a HDMI audio edited dsdt, the native 10.8 AppleHDA.kext_v2.3.0 and Audio_ID: 1, Nvidia HDMI audio works. In you system, you do not get HDMI audio with either AppleHDA.kext. Both IORegs show the same problem as mentioned in Post 2. Your choices are to RMA your current card or get/borrow another Nvidia graphics card to verify your installed software supports HDMI audio.

My nvidia graphics card can work fine since the AppleHDA.kext was replaced by version 2.1.3 which was patched following old guide,althought there is only HDMI audio and no 892 output.
So I think the card is OK.
I don't know why something is wrong in my ioreg,perhaps because of the CPU which has no GPU inside?

My nvidia graphics card can work fine since the AppleHDA.kext was replaced by version 2.1.3 which was patched following old guide,althought there is only HDMI audio and no 892 output.
So I think the card is OK.
I don't know why something is wrong in my ioreg,perhaps because of the CPU which has no GPU inside?
Integrated GPU has no effect. Install the v2.1.3 kext and reply with the working HDMI audio IOReg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back