Contribute
Register

Help: No audio after restarting from MultiBeast 5.0.2 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I restart with the same boot options (GE=No), I lost audio and online videos will pause after playing for a few seconds even if it's fully loaded, sometimes takes a long time to start loading, wouldn't play movie in iTunes either. All online videos work fine after MultiBeast before restart, didn't get to try movie in iTune after MultiBeast before restart though.
When you say "work fine after MultiBeast before restart", it is working on the installer. It is not working on your system as evidenced by the fact it does not work after restart. There is something wrong and it is not worth any more time to figure out what is wrong. Suggest a clean install meaning, back up your system, erase the partition and install from scratch.

What do I do after fresh ML installation?

AppleHDA.kext is version 2.2.0 by the way created on 25 June 2012

Hi Toleda, what do I do now after a fresh installation of ML? I'm not sure what to do with the multibeast now

Hi Toleda, what do I do now after a fresh installation of ML? I'm not sure what to do with the multibeast now
Your system has to boot without the installer. Suggest EasyBeast with the appropriate network kext. When you have a bootable system, reply with a copy of IOReg.

I'm using Atheros AR5BXB72 WiFi card from my old Macbook Pro, works natively. So do I just install EasyBeast only? How about just Chimera and FakeSMC to keep it real simple?

I'm using Atheros AR5BXB72 WiFi card from my old Macbook Pro, works natively. So do I just install EasyBeast only? How about just Chimera and FakeSMC to keep it real simple?
Yes, only what you need for your system to boot on its own plus network.

Only installed EasyBeast this time, here's the IORegistry. Thanks mate.

Attachments

• Unknown.zip
    534.5 KB · Views: 82
Only installed EasyBeast this time, here's the IORegistry. Thanks mate.
I assume your system boots from the system drive, no installer. Run latest MultiBeast/Driver & Bootloaders/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/Without DSDT/ALC 892, install and restart. Reply with new IOReg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back