CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD630
Hey there guys,

I have just built my hackintosh on below config :

Intel core i5 8400 processor
Gigabyte H370m d3h mobo

i have succesfully installed mac os but not able to get audio and wireless working.

kindly suggest...

If you are not technical and don't like the challenge of making things work then may I suggest you use a USB DAC or USB sound dongle, depending how clean of sound you want. You can search Amazon and eBay for wifi adapters that work with no hacking required. If you want the lastest and greatest features to work you will have to order one from China and it will take a couple of weeks, but is affordable and works very well.

For the Gigabyte H370M D3H:
  • For audio, install both Lilu and AppleALC. Then in Clover Configurator --> Devices --> Audio Inject --> try 1, 12, 15, or 16.
  • For wireless the news is not so good. The Intel CNVi WiFi/BT module that comes with the motherboard is not compatible with MacOS. We recommend a Broadcom 943602CS, 94360CS2, or 94360CD WiFi/BT card with a PCIe x1 adapter. The Fenvi FV-T919 is one such example.
    • After installing one of these cards, if you encounter problems with Bluetooth, you may need to disable the CNVi card with an SSDT.
    • Should that happen, simply upload your IORegistryExplorer dump file (run IORegistryExplorer and select File-->Save As...) and I can adapt an SSDT for your motherboard.

Hey guys , I just baught TP link TL-823N wireless USB adapter but still no luck on mac osx Mojave , any thin else i have to download ? and CaseySJ , i have tried downloading those kexts with your recommended clover setting none working....

Hey guys , I just baught TP link TL-823N wireless USB adapter but still no luck on mac osx Mojave , any thin else i have to download ? and CaseySJ , i have tried downloading those kexts with your recommended clover setting none working....
If you have V3 of the 823N use the following driver.

Thanks man that worked.... now I need something for Audio... still nothing found :(

Thanks man that worked.... now I need something for Audio... still nothing found :(
Read post number 3 again and follow those directions. You'll likely have to find the correct audio ID to inject. Takes some trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back