Graphics
GT 640 1GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! im new here and i have just bought Mountain Lion for my macbook pro and want it to my pc to. i cant find DSDT for my CG8350 but it says that it have p8h67-m pro motherboard in it. i just now how to install mountain lion with unibeast but will it work without DSDT?I dont now what to do so please help me.:crazy::(
Best regards Robin

Specs:
Asus CG8350
I5 3450
GTX 550
6GB RAM
1TB HDD

Hi! im new here and i have just bought Mountain Lion for my macbook pro and want it to my pc to. i cant find DSDT for my CG8350 but it says that it have p8h67-m pro motherboard in it. i just now how to install mountain lion with unibeast but will it work without DSDT?I dont now what to do so please help me.:crazy::(
Best regards Robin

Specs:
Asus CG8350
I5 3450
GTX 550
6GB RAM
1TB HDD

You might try looking at Insanelymac http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/276006-asus-p8h67-m-pro-b3-i5-2400-speedstep-gts-450-dsdt/

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/276006-asus-p8h67-m-pro-b3-i5-2400-speedstep-gts-450-dsdt/

Thanks! But when i installed os x mountain lion when it was 10minutes left of the installation the screen went black. What should i do now?
Mvh Robin

I try to install it again but this time it worked but when i restart the computer and then use unibeast and start the hdd i put the OS X on and apple logo comes up and loading and then it happen again:( turns black but i never tried to press the spacebar but i will try it in this time thanks!

At the boot loader, try typing GraphicsEnabler=No

I believe the GTX550 is a Fermi gpu and therefore will require GraphicsEnabler. In order to help, we need more info.

Please boot with -v -x and post the text where it hangs.

Thanks for ur helps! I type in -f -v and it saids WARNING about the CPU is unknown. When i restart the pc it worked! but when i was using Multibeast i installed Easybeastinstall and all the AUDIO files and drivers for gtx 4xx/5xx and FAKESMC and FAKESMC Plugins and network AppleIntel. I have been working with this software the whole day. Im glad that u guys wanna help me and sorry for the english.hav

Everything is working now! Thanks! i have sound and network is working! Couldnt been happier! But when i change resolution it turns into blue screen:/ oh well..
Thanks for u all help!
Best regards Robin

Everything is working now! Thanks! i have sound and network is working! Couldnt been happier! But when i change resolution it turns into blue screen:/ oh well..
Thanks for u all help!
Best regards Robin

You may want to experiment with the new drivers for 10.8.2 (see today's article). However, before you do that, I would advise (as many before me have) make a backup clone to another disk so you can recover if something goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back