Contribute
Register

Help - New 8700k Hackintosh build for Music Composition/Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Im trying to build a serious Hackintosh system with the 8700k(o.C) in mind for music production as the iMac Pro is way too expensive.

I would love to know what you guys think is the best motherboard to go with that will allow for
1. Thunderbolt 3 card
2. Radeon rx 580 (Im open to others)
3. USB 3
4. As Stable as possible. Lol

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Im trying to build a serious Hackintosh system with the 8700k(o.C) in mind for music production as the iMac Pro is way too expensive.

I would love to know what you guys think is the best motherboard to go with that will allow for
1. Thunderbolt 3 card
2. Radeon rx 580 (Im open to others)
3. USB 3
4. As Stable as possible. Lol

Thanks

I’ve just ordered all the parts for my new build and after extensive research have come to the conclusion that the Asus Z370-a is the best bet at the moment, many people on here have built successful Hacks and they are going cheap as the newer boards are coming in. Get in quick though as these are being phased out. The only downside being the extra Thunderbolt card has only one slot compared to the Gigabyte one.

As for graphics you’ve chosen the exact card I have as these will work natively.

I’ll post up the parts I’ve ordered later so you can see where I’m at.

Ps bear in mind you’re gonna want a VERY quiet case too.

Thanks for that J1mcrane, Im going to look into that now. My case is the fractal design R5

Cooler probably Corsair H115i Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back