B85M-G
CPU
I5
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi to everyone
I installed macOS 10.13.6 using the installation guide which is available here. All went smooth and nice. I also used MultiBeast to install Clover UEFI and some extra kexts
I installed the appropriate nvidia drivers and used the 2 kexts needed for the nvidia drivers (lilu and whatevergreen). Emuvariable (whatever) was also installed
When I tried to boot having only the dvi-i pluggedin, the system force restarted after verbose mode ended. When I used a HDMI cable, the pc hangs on black screen after the verbose mode ended. I tried almost every trick available on the web but with no luck
I also tried iMac 14,2 and iMac 18,2 as SMBIOS (they were somewhere recommended) but also no luck

More exact specs:
i5 4670k
asus b85m-g with the latest bios
16gb of ddr3 ram
msi gtx 960 4gb with hdmi dvi-i and dp ports available

Emuvariable is not needed for B85M

as per your post, everything went well before installing the web driver, lilu and whatevergreen? upload your EFI.

as per your post, everything went well before installing the web driver, lilu and whatevergreen? upload your EFI.
Everything seems well during installation and after. Since this is not my pc, I will upload it whenever I get back to it

This is the EFI which makes the pc booting without the nvidia drivers (nv_disable=1 and web drivers unticked)
if I change them back, it will boot to a black screen

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back