Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD 3000
Hello, all!

Every now and then, no matter what I'm doing, the cursor will get stuck on the top left of the screen by the Apple logo. Any attempts to move it via mouse or trackpad are futile. It immediately goes right back to the top left of the screen as if something were dragging the cursor in that direction. I can't figure out what is triggering it. More importantly, I'd love to know if there is a way to fix it. If I need to provide any specific specs, please let me know and I will gladly do so.

Laptop: Acer Aspire V5 572P
Install Type: Clover

Sometimes putting the laptop to sleep and waking it will resolve the issue. Sometimes it won't.

Last edited:
Hello, all!

Every now and then, no matter what I'm doing, the cursor will get stuck on the top left of the screen by the Apple logo. Any attempts to move it via mouse or trackpad are futile. It immediately goes right back to the top left of the screen as if something were dragging the cursor in that direction. I can't figure out what is triggering it. More importantly, I'd love to know if there is a way to fix it. If I need to provide any specific specs, please let me know and I will gladly do so.

Laptop: Acer Aspire V5 572P
Install Type: Clover

Sometimes putting the laptop to sleep and waking it will resolve the issue. Sometimes it won't.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Why 10.9.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back