Motherboard
MAG Z390 Tomahawk
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi all, Need urgent help. Really appreciate if you're stopping by this post.

I've had this machine (i7 4770K, Z87X-OC, 16GB DDR3 1600, and a recently added 1070) working for quite a while, worked fine for a few years and months with my 1070 no problem. Recently, I wanted to fix my Fake SMC and FAKE SMC Plugins as it wasn't working on istatmenus properly. So I downloaded the latest Multibeast for Sierra and installed the usual drivers (Not sure if Multibeast deletes all other kext while doing this? Please advice) And after that, My Rig won't boot at all. I can get it into Safe Mode but I can't use EFI Mounter V3 or use Multi-beast to install again in Safe Mode. Ive also tried messing around with nvdia boot flags in Clover, still no clue. BIOS settings remains the same, so i suspect its not BIOS related. I've attached a screenshot in Verbose to show where it's stuck.
Interesting thing is, i'm just building my friends' 6700K build, without GPU for now, and his rig is also stucked at the same spot while booting, is the latest Multibeast broken? Please help... Many Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.