1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
  4. Other
Hi. Im writing from my customac right now and i have some problems regarding iMessage. And yes i have installed the latest and greatest chimera boot loader witch is supposed to fix the problem but i still get this annoying message that says. "This AppleID ([email protected]) can't be used to set iMessage up, and then it provides a support code and tells me to call apple support.

Guys I'm very new with these stuff and I've searched through all of google but still i can't find anything useful despite people in the apple support forums thread telling me to call apple support, so thats why I'm turning myself to this website.:shifty:

Hi. Im writing from my customac right now and i have some problems regarding iMessage. And yes i have installed the latest and greatest chimera boot loader witch is supposed to fix the problem but i still get this annoying message that says. "This AppleID ([email protected]) can't be used to set iMessage up, and then it provides a support code and tells me to call apple support.

Guys I'm very new with these stuff and I've searched through all of google but still i can't find anything useful despite people in the apple support forums thread telling me to call apple support, so thats why I'm turning myself to this website.:shifty:
If it's giving you a specific code then just call them I've been there and done this it's something on there end don't hesitate just call them and give them the code and they will hit some button and it will magically start working. Now I did later have some more problems until I ran into this permanent solution.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage-50.html
check out JayMonkey's guide it's about as universal as it gets

but what if they detect my computer as a hackintosh and sue me. or if they ask for serial number and detect it false or something. I'm worried:oops:

but what if they detect my computer as a hackintosh and sue me. or if they ask for serial number and detect it false or something. I'm worried:oops:

Wear a tinfoil hat while you make the call . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back