Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z270 Gaming M7
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Friend Hackintosh a similar setup, so used his files and was able to install High Sierra without issues but now I cannot boot into High Sierra itself. I can boot into Safe mode with -v, -s and web Nvidia ticked on but standard boot gives me apple panic error or legacy 2 error. Not sure of his brand specs but he is on z270, 7700k (we changed in config to match mine), and also a 1070.

MSi Z270 Gaming M7
Intel i7 6700k
32GB DDR4 RAM
GTX 1070 Hybrid

I can post error screenshots if need be and does anyone have a similar or exact setup working?

I can boot into Safe mode with -v, -s
-s is Single User mode, -x is Safe mode.

Boot in verbose mode (-v) and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

-s is Single User mode, -x is Safe mode.

Boot in verbose mode (-v) and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

My bad that's what I meant.

Edit: Okay I downloaded someone elses EFI which was based off of a MSI board. It booted up but USB does not work at all. USBInject is in the KEXT folder so I'm not sure what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_20190307_152826.jpg
    IMG_20190307_152826.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Any information relevant for problem diagnosis has scrolled off the top of the screen.
You may need to make a video and extract the frame(s) showing the kernel panic to post here.

Not sure if you saw my edit, It now boots up regularlly, But It won't detect my external drive. keyboard and mouse work but any drive I plug into USB aka clover boot won't read at all.

Not sure if you saw my edit, It now boots up regularlly, But It won't detect my external drive. keyboard and mouse work but any drive I plug into USB aka clover boot won't read at all.
Hi, did you manage to solve your issues. Can you recommend an EFI File? I have a similar build. The only difference is the cpu. I've got an i7 7700k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back