i7-2600K
Graphics
HD6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hello

Yesterday, while I was working in lightroom, the screen suddenly went into a random pattern of grey and pink vertical lines. I rebooted and, after the apple symbol, instead of login screen I get a black screen, and the keyboard and mouse also stop working.

The system was perfectly working until that moment. If I use the onboard graphics, there is no problem, and my first thought was the Gygabyte graphic card went broken, but it does not make sense, because it works perfectly during booting. That’s why I thought it was a compatibility issue.

I’ve already tried running multibeast again, reinstalling clover and reinstalling high sierra from zero, running from the other instances of the system I created with with but no solution. Verbose mode stops just before the login screen, I am now reinstalling again and again...

Any hint? I have made a search but I can’t find any thread related with this... Thanks

P.D. My system is Core i7-2600k - GA-Z68X-UD3H - 16Gb RAM and the grapich card is a gygabyte HD 687OC-1GD

Last edited:
@sorginetxe, please change/update your your signature
The Rules said:
Each build description can only contain motherboard manufacturer and model, CPU model and graphics card(s) manufacturer and model only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back