Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave installer doesn't see my SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it.

This time, when I boot up the installer it tells me that a firmware update is necessary, and tells me to shut down and the hold the power button until I hear a beep. For obvious reasons, I don't think this is going to fly, so I shut down, rebooted into the installer and am waiting to see what if it happens again.

Post your config.plist. It may be missing firmware ID info.

Post your config.plist. It may be missing firmware ID info.

This is the third one I used (because it had some specific dx58so edits to it), but the default unibeast config.plist gave me the same result

Attachments

• config.plist
    8 KB · Views: 122

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.5 KB · Views: 146
Have you tried just making a clone of your working system and adding clover to it? Carbon Copy Cloner is free.

I have no working system on the machine I'm trying to install to. If I did from my machine and then pluged on the other system, would it work?

I have no working system on the machine I'm trying to install to. If I did from my machine and then pluged on the other system, would it work?

Yes, use your working system to make a copy from it takes the install out of the equation. make a clone then run clover to it and add plist and kexts to clover.

Please mark this as solved. I managed to get it installing. IF anyone needs the solution, just ask.

you should put driver64 under the clover.

Please update your original post with your solution for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back