Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI H61M-P31 (G3)
CPU
Pentium R G630 2.70GHz
Graphics
intel HD Graphics
Hello to all, I tried to install on my latop OSX El capitan, the installation is not successful, upload the setup (apple logo form) after 2 minutes turn off the pc, please help me, many thanks.

pc components

Main board MSI H61M-P31 (G3)
Ram 8 GB
Samsung sata 500GB 2.5 hard drive
Lan Realtek on board
Audio On board

When you have a notebook "El Capitan Desktop Support" is the wrong thread, upload your problem again and post it in " El Capitan Laptop Support".

Also when you post your problem there, upload some "Problem Reporting" files. Attach a photo of verbose mode and your Clover folder to the post as a zip.
More information can you find here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Main board MSI H61M-P31 (G3) is a Desktop motherboard.

very thanks, I was able to install sierra, but now I have a problem with the video resolution, how can I set up other resolutions? now I have 1024x768 can I change it with 1440x900? thank you

VGA: intel HD Graphics 2000

I managed to set the video resolution of 1280x1024 with my VGA intel HD 2000. I would like to set a resolution of 1440x900, but once you set it back to the default video resolution of 1024x768, can it be a problem with the monitor? with windows it works at 1440x900. How can I solve? thanks
Gianluca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back