Contribute
Register

Help me make a EFI or make one for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
G6950
Graphics
HD 7450
Hello, I'm sort of new to Hackintoshing as I only have 1 year and a half of experience, I never got to the installer because my pc be stupid, as it's prebuilt it will be hard to Hackintosh on it, and it has Legacy BIOS so Opencore just won't work for me because I can't make the installer USB Legacy bootable, so I'm going for Clover but I can't find any guide that can help from Windows, so please make me a Clover Legacy EFI or help me make one here are my specs:

Intel Pentium G6950 2.8GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7450 1GB
500GB HDD I'm gonna upgrade it to a SSD soon ok

HP Elite 8100 SFF - Legacy BIOS

Hello, I'm sort of new to Hackintoshing as I only have 1 year and a half of experience, I never got to the installer because my pc be stupid, as it's prebuilt it will be hard to Hackintosh on it, and it has Legacy BIOS so Opencore just won't work for me because I can't make the installer USB Legacy bootable, so I'm going for Clover but I can't find any guide that can help from Windows, so please make me a Clover Legacy EFI or help me make one here are my specs:

4GB DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7450 1GB
500GB HDD I'm gonna upgrade it to a SSD soon ok

HP Elite 8100 SFF - Legacy BIOS
i have moved your post to desktop support

The first thing to do is upgrade your CPU to at least a first gen Core i5. They sell for less than 20 USD shipped on Ebay. One of the best investments if you want to use this 11 year old hardware.

After that, upgrade the graphics card to a supported older Nvidia card. You can see the multiple options here:

Your HD7450 is not supported and probably won't work for the install.

i don't want catalina, i forgot to mention i want El Capitan, my HD 7450 is supported up to high sierra

and I already have a fake CPU id for my Pentium

The first thing to do is upgrade your CPU to at least a first gen Core i5. They sell for less than 20 USD shipped on Ebay. One of the best investments if you want to use this 11 year old hardware.

After that, upgrade the graphics card to a supported older Nvidia card. You can see the multiple options here:

Your HD7450 is not supported and probably won't work for the install.
and also where i live there isn't eBay, but i already found a i5 anyway

Can someone help, I just need help with making the EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back