Contribute
Register

HELP ME! install mac os high sierra on PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus h97-pro
CPU
i7 4970
Graphics
ASUS STRIX GTX 960 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
PC specs - i7 4770,ASUS mobo,16gb DDR3 ram,GTX 750ti/960,600W PSU

i already have a macbook pro with me.THANKS :)

Have you checked the guides for installation? Read them and give it a try. Come back if you have issues and then we can help you more specifically. What OS is installed on your Mac Pro? If you already have High Sierra you will have to find a way to download the full installer. It would be easier if you were running an earlier OS. But there are ways of doing this nonetheless.
Hey thanks...I have read the instructions and finally installed Mac OS X high Sierra 10.13.2 but guide me how to update to 10.13.3 and future gpu upgrades.Thanks.

Try using the search function and read through posts that potentially already answer the questions you are asking. There are tons of forum threads that answer almost every question already.

@Swikanth, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hey thanks...I have read the instructions and finally installed Mac OS X high Sierra 10.13.2 but guide me how to update to 10.13.3 and future gpu upgrades.
macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back