Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Vostro 15 3568
CPU
i5 7200U
Graphics
Intel HD620
Bluetooth not available after sleep.
The bluetooth icon shows "Bluetooth: Not Available" after wake my Laptop from sleep and cannot turn bluetooth on , does not show any error messages, just no devices are connecting.
If I reboot then it works again.

Please help fix this issue. Thanks

What do you mean?
I cannot find out any solution in that thread.

@RehabMan .
From the FAQ:
Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?

It is impossible to diagnose a problem without data that shows how your system is configured.

Also, impossible to analyze any data that you might provide without a clear understanding of your hardware. So make sure your profile is filled as per the first question in this FAQ, "Q. Where do I start?".

If you can't boot, a bare minimum is:
- Boot verbose, attach photo
- Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 and F2 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

If you can boot, but are having some other problem, describe the problem clearly and provide data...

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Attach contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory as ZIP.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hi @RehabMan

Here is my reporting file. Please help check. thanks

This ioreg shows bluetooth working.
It also shows:
- power management not implemented (see FAQ)
- some strange entries in your USB (CocCoc?)
- USB not implemented correctly (create custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext)
- kextcache output shows kexts not installed correctly (see post #2 of the Clover laptop guide, linked from the FAQ)

It also shows:
- kextcache output shows kexts not installed correctly (see post #2 of the Clover laptop guide, linked from the FAQ)

Hi @RehabMan

Please help check my new ioreg file. thanks

Attachments

• hoangthanhnt.ioreg.zip
    636.3 KB · Views: 84
I suspect CocCoc is interfering with your USB/bluetooth. Remove it.
And you need to fix the other issues I mentioned.
It also shows:

Hi @RehabMan

I had tried to remove Coccoc but no luck.
For your mention :
- power management not implemented (see FAQ) : has some errors when executing "./ssdtPRGen.sh" and "sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage" command as my attachment.
- some strange entries in your USB (CocCoc?) : Cococ is removed
- USB not implemented correctly (create custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext) : I don't known how to do
- kextcache output shows kexts not installed correctly (see post #2 of the Clover laptop guide, linked from the FAQ) : done

Please check and guide me resolve the issue. thanks

Attachments

• Native Power Management.txt.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back