1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all, I've been using my Hackintosh for about 2 months without problems, but today I decided to run the Multi-beast 9.1 for no reason. (Well I was getting some USB issues so I thought I'd give it a shot) But now I'm getting a kernel panic on boot. Please help! I followed Malki's guide to install on the X99 platform, especially the post installation to enable USB 3.0 part.

My setup:
i7-5930K
Gigabyte X99-Gaming5P
GTX 1080
Samsung 950Pro

I had another SSD with the original cloned drive for the NVMe, so any suggestions on using that to fix this is great, too.

Please help! Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

• IMG_2474.JPG
    IMG_2474.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
Hi all, I've been using my Hackintosh for about 2 months without problems, but today I decided to run the Multi-beast 9.1 for no reason. (Well I was getting some USB issues so I thought I'd give it a shot) But now I'm getting a kernel panic on boot. Please help! I followed Malki's guide to install on the X99 platform, especially the post installation to enable USB 3.0 part.

My setup:
i7-5930K
Gigabyte X99-Gaming5P
GTX 1080
Samsung 950Pro

I had another SSD with the original cloned drive for the NVMe, so any suggestions on using that to fix this is great, too.

Please help! Thanks in advanced!

The problem is the GPU sensors element of FakeSMC plugins for HW Monitor that you installed.
It is incompatible and should be deleted.

See Post #1037.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back