H81M-S2PV
CPU
i5-4670
Graphics
AMD R9 270X | Intel HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I have install macOS Mojave with Unibeast, and when I enable QE/CI, screen turns pink. I don't no why but if I turn off my TV and turn it on again, colors are nice like they would be. So each time I boot my PC, y have to turn off and turn on again mi TV.
The problem is not TV, my other Hackintosh works well with nice colors on same port and same HDMI cable.
I attached picture and EFI.

Sorry for my English.
Thank you.

EDIT: Tested with other TV and show right colors, so the problem seems to be that macOS Mojave don't know what color profile have to use with my TV? Any Solution? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20181007_120528.jpg
    IMG_20181007_120528.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 4,277
  • EFI.zip
    18 MB · Views: 362
Last edited:
@snakePanda : Is your screen flickering too ? Mine is pink with flicker. I wouldn't say flicker. but see see below video. Pink got fixed as i followed Ibrahim's 3 part video on Youtube. But flicker is still there.

@snakePanda : Is your screen flickering too ? Mine is pink with flicker. I wouldn't say flicker. but see see below video. Pink got fixed as i followed Ibrahim's 3 part video on Youtube. But flicker is still there.

No flickering. Flickering fixed for me changing SMBIOS from 18,2 to 14,2.

No flickering. Flickering fixed for me changing SMBIOS from 18,2 to 14,2.

Yeah SMBIOS changing fixed my flickering. I'm attaching my CLOVER.zip. May be kexts and config.plist can help you.

Also is there any side effect of changing SMBIOS ?

Yeah SMBIOS changing fixed my flickering. I'm attaching my CLOVER.zip. May be kexts and config.plist can help you.

Also is there any side effect of changing SMBIOS ?

I think no, no side effect. Where's your CLOVER.zip? You attached?

Thank you!

How to fix pink screen? Thanks u

I have same problem when use 2k monitor,screen would turn pink style.

try this solution: https://github.com/xzhih/one-key-hidpi
choose option 2: Enable HIDPI (with patch)

Disconnect irrelevant monitor before run this script,if you have multi monitor.

Did the above fix work for the pink screen issue for 2k monitors? I have MX27AQ that turns to pink screen after waking up from sleep then fixing it's self seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back