Contribute
Register

(HELP!) Intel 4600 showing Display 7mb after El Capitan Installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

This is my first build, and after installation, the only way to get my computer to boot into El Capitan, is by unchecking the "Intel Inject" option in the Clover screen.

Then the OS boots fine. I ran multi-beast and installed everything needed. Unfortunately, when I click on "About this mac", I find that my Intel HD 4600 isn't being recognized since it shows only "Display 7 mb" in the Graphics area.

Can anybody help?

This is my build:

El Capitan
Board: GA-z97x-UD3H
i7-4789k
Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB x 4
120GB SSD Drive

Hi,

This is my first build, and after installation, the only way to get my computer to boot into El Capitan, is by unchecking the "Intel Inject" option in the Clover screen.

Then the OS boots fine. I ran multi-beast and installed everything needed. Unfortunately, when I click on "About this mac", I find that my Intel HD 4600 isn't being recognized since it shows only "Display 7 mb" in the Graphics area.

Can anybody help?

This is my build:

El Capitan
Board: GA-z97x-UD3H
i7-4789k
Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB x 4
120GB SSD Drive

No expectation of working graphics without Inject/Intel=true.

Hello,

I suspected that. The problem is that I can't get El Capitan to start with Inject/Intel=true.

(BTW, I installed using the Installation Guide here)

Thanks

(Update): If I remove the Installation USB the system won't boot to El Capitan.
In the clover start screen, in the graphics injection section, I changed from
ig-platform-id=0x00000000 to ig-platform-id=0x0a260006. Now the OS starts, however the system information shows only Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600 7mb.

Intel HD recognized, but only working on 7mb.

(SOLVED): Ok, so pretty much installing with multibeast didn't work for me. Following the steps of the alternate post-installation did the trick. Also in Colver Configurator adding the appropiate ig-platform-id and injecting Intel Graphics.

Thanks anyway. I hope this helps anyone with same hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back