Contribute
Register

HELP! Installing MAC OS X and windows 8 on lenovo G470 (20078)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo G470
CPU
Intel Core i5-2450M
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, i know a thing or two in installing a fresh copy of windows in devices, but i'm a total newbie when it comes to MAC. i googled my laptop, LENOVO G470 (20078 model) and it seems like it is able to run Mac OS X Mountain Lion, and i wish to install both mac os x and windows 8 in my laptop. Please help me on what to do with the partitioning the hard drive, currently i have 2 part, 1 running windows 8 and 1 as a data storage. I'm a total newbie in regards to installing mac os x so i need some pointers or some step on how should i install dual os. Just the order on how i should install and partition my hard drive is what i need, please help. THANKS

Hi, i know a thing or two in installing a fresh copy of windows in devices, but i'm a total newbie when it comes to MAC. i googled my laptop, LENOVO G470 (20078 model) and it seems like it is able to run Mac OS X Mountain Lion, and i wish to install both mac os x and windows 8 in my laptop. Please help me on what to do with the partitioning the hard drive, currently i have 2 part, 1 running windows 8 and 1 as a data storage. I'm a total newbie in regards to installing mac os x so i need some pointers or some step on how should i install dual os. Just the order on how i should install and partition my hard drive is what i need, please help. THANKS

Guide are available at the top navigation of this site, under.... "Guides"

Guide are available at the top navigation of this site, under.... "Guides"

Sir those guides in there was for using unibeast and multi beast, i know the files and softwares needed for the installation but i am still using windows 8 atm and i can't open unibeast to create a usb installer, that's what i'm concerned about. please help

Sir those guides in there was for using unibeast and multi beast, i know the files and softwares needed for the installation but i am still using windows 8 atm and i can't open unibeast to create a usb installer, that's what i'm concerned about. please help

You need access to a machine running OS X to download OS X in the first place. And you need to use Unibeast on a machine running OS X. It is all covered in the guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back