Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys. I have a same problem. Also i buy all items following the “buyers guide”, stays on the header menu upward. MB Rog Strix Z490 G Gaming, and still with Wi-Fi card onboard. MB and CPU 10th generation. I broke my head for two whole days trying all tool and guides available here in the site. And nothing. After boot, still freeze on Apple logo. Finally I read a post, saying to use a OpenCore method. I had no idea what such a tool was about, but solve my problems imediatly. On first attempt, Totally unbelieving that would work, BINGO!!! The installation process went to the end. Still having some difficulties with some components such as Wi-Fi, bluetooth, out of nowhere the icons and the logo on boot got huge, but taking it out of it working perfectly.

The big question I ask myself is. If multibeast still doesn't support this family of 10th generation Z4XX chipsets, why are they being indicated there in the buyers guide?
Thanks!!!

-Asus Rog Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi)
-CPU Intel Core i7 10700KF 16MB 3.8Ghz
-4x 16Gb DDR4 3200Mhz Crucial Basillist Memory
-M.2 PNY XLR8 1Tb, 3.500-3.000 R/Rw
-Asus Rog RX5500 XT 8Gb OC Graphycs Card
-PSU Corsair 750W 80 plus
-Case Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
-Display LG 28” 4K

Hi there.

What would need to be added to MultiBeast to make it more useful for 10th Gen Intel CPUs ?

Before Clover came along we had a database of motherboard optimisations that helped compatibility. Since the swap to Clover, and now OpenCore, this is not used though can still be for older hardware. The last time any CPU optimisations were needed was Sandy Bridge hybrids.

The key setting for 10th Gen is System-Definition - iMac20,1 and iMac20,2 for desktop machines. This is injected from the Clover/OpenCore bootloaders. You can add this manually to your config.plist or use tools like Clover Configurator or OpenCore Configurator to build a new SMBIOS.

Perhaps that is what you need?

:)

Motherboard
Asus p5kpl
CPU
core2duo
Graphics
In fact, the biggest problem was not multibeast. For the installation post. But yes, the USB creation tool, unibeast, took me a long time to understand what was wrong, and a lot of users from what I saw here as well. After researching a lot and now with its complementary explanation it became very clear. The initial frustration until I detected the problem was precisely the fact that I followed all the steps, from the purchase of the hardware to the installation, as I always did, and did not succeed. I suggest adding a remark, or a warning next to the tabs, explaining that so far the method of creation, installation, for the given model, family, of the component, is not yet supported by unibeast. Check the alternative method.... that's all. I take this opportunity to clarify that the solution I also found here, and fortunately today the equipment is working perfectly. Fighting now with peripherals, like the usual.

Motherboard
Asus Z 490
CPU
Intel I 9
Graphics
Radeon Rx 570

Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10850 Unlocked + Radeon Pulse Rx 570​

Hi guys. I have a same problem. Also i tried to buy all items following the “buyers guide”, stays on the header menu upward. MB Rog Strix Z490 E Gaming was on the List but the Graphic card were not able get it any more! I prepared a Bootable USB Stick with EL Capitan and Unibeast to arrange the Installation Of Adobe CS 6 which I purchased as web Edition! All articles i read say that El Capitan is the last version which accept CS6. I also tried to rech it with Multibeast but my built won´t accept it! Therefore I used Unibeast! So now the Installation get Freeze with the Apple Logo! I tried to read the different kind of kext but I´m not very used to it!
Am I´m out with my hope to built a new MacPhoto Machine or is there hope left to arrange it?

Motherboard
Gigabyte B550 Vision D
CPU
Ryzen 5900X
Graphics
RX 6800
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini