Motherboard
Dell E6230
CPU
i7 3GHz i7
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi can someone here help me in this error I get at boot. Installation was done using -x flag with unibeast stick. I could not get to install screen otherwise. I can get to desktop using same flag. From what I can read its appleintelsnbgraphics and appleintelcpumanagement timing out? Here is the -v snap shot. Can I do anything to get to desktop without flag? This is before multibeast install. I think it would not boot even with -x after multibeast.

thanks.

specs are pretty generic. i3 2730M
intel 3000HD graphics
4gb 1600 DDR3
bios InsydeH2O

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 353
i have toshiba aso 955 with i7 sandybridge and 3000 hd ... after 3 months of trying still no luck even with virtual box maybe Ill try again some time soon and let y know my progess

Installing with -x was a breeze. Getting to desktop with -x is a breeze. However when doing the multibeast thing, then cannot get back to desktop even with -x. I feel I'm so close. I wish I knew more about this stuff. The laptop other than maybe wifi seems same as the hp probook spec. Just trying to get some more ideas to try. I tried just about every guide that is close to my spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back