Hi everyone, I recently assembled a PC with the following features
i9 9900k
Asus rog strix z390-e
32 GB ram g.skill trident z rgb 3200 mhz
Asus rog gtx 1080 ti
And with two ssd nvme
Samsung 970 pro 512 GB
500 GB Crucial P1 CT500P1SSD8
I have already installed Windows 10 on ssd Samsung and I'm trying to install mojave on the crucial p1 but it's not good, the installation starts and seems to go well and then two minutes before completing the installation it stops and stops with the syrups shown in the photo. has anyone had this problem? There is a solution?

Last edited:
i9 9900k
Asus rog strix z390-e
32GB ram g.skill trident z rgb 3200mhz
Asus rog strix Vega 64
And with two ssd nvme
Samsung 970 evo plus 500GB
Crucial P1 CT500P1SSD8 500GB
I have already installed Windows 10 on the ssd Samsung and or am trying to install mojave on the crucial p1 but it does not go well, the installation starts and seems to go well and then two minutes before completing the installation it stops and stops with the shermata shown in the photo. has anyone had this problem? There is a solution?

View attachment 408006

You are using a Samsung 970 EVO Plus? Have you updated the firmware of the drive using a recent firmware update released by Samsung?

There are reports that when the drive (before the firmware update) is present, even if you are not using it to install MacOS, it may still interfere with the MacOS installation process.

You are using a Samsung 970 EVO Plus? Have you updated the firmware of the drive using a recent firmware update released by Samsung?

There are reports that when the drive (before the firmware update) is present, even if you are not using it to install MacOS, it may still interfere with the MacOS installation process.

hello, no on the samsung 970 evo plus I installed windows 10, the MacOS installation I'm trying to do it on the ssd Crucial P1 CT500P1SSD8 500GB in order to do dual boot

hello, no on the samsung 970 evo plus I installed windows 10, the MacOS installation I'm trying to do it on the ssd Crucial P1 CT500P1SSD8 500GB in order to do dual boot
I also tried to remove it completely Samsung evo plus but it gives me the same problem again

Try to adapt this guide to your installation process.

i9 9900k
Asus rog strix z390-e
32GB ram g.skill trident z rgb 3200mhz
Asus rog strix Vega 64
And with two ssd nvme
Samsung 970 evo plus 500GB
Crucial P1 CT500P1SSD8 500GB
I have already installed Windows 10 on the ssd Samsung and or am trying to install mojave on the crucial p1 but it does not go well, the installation starts and seems to go well and then two minutes before completing the installation it stops and stops with the shermata shown in the photo. has anyone had this problem? There is a solution?

View attachment 408006

Please boot in verbose mode and take a picture of where it stops.

Also, please post your EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back