GA-H110M-H DDR3
CPU
Intel Core i5-6400
Graphics
ASUS GTX 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

This is the first time that I have entered the world of the Hackintosh, and I am still learning many things, even so, I have managed to get a fairly stable Hackintosh (macOS High Sierra 10.13.4) but I can not enable the HDMI audio of my GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, the method I am using it to enable it, it is using the Clover Audio HDMI from Toleda, it generated the file "SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml", I do not know if it is necessary to do something else, English is not my native language, so many installation forums I do not understand, and with my little experience in hackintosh that does not help either, I also apologize for my bad writing, please, someone to help me with this!, I take several attempts, and reinstallations of the OS, but I do not achieve Enable the HDMI audio of my GTX 1050 Ti.

My machine:
-GA-H110M-H DDR3
-Intel Core i5-6400
-Asus GTX 1050 Ti
-12 GB RAM

Please help, I do not know what to do, I do not know if maybe my config.plist file is misconfigured, or something I'm not doing, or I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.

Attached to this post, my config.plist file and the SSDT generated by the HDMI Audio script from Toleda

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 269
  • SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml
    458 bytes · Views: 209
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back