Motherboard
Z87x ud3h
CPU
i7 3,49
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I tried to update on Catalina then Mojave with a new os on a new SDD I have a time machine ... But the install did not work well I had some trouble with the Graphic cards like glitches .... So I messed with my first Hdd and now can t install anything I can only boot in safe mode on my Sierra HDD ...I am a musician and it s my main computer ....:(

Attachments

• IMG_7905.jpg
    IMG_7905.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7904.jpg
    IMG_7904.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 41
I tried to update on Catalina then Mojave with a new os on a new SDD I have a time machine ... But the install did not work well I had some trouble with the Graphic cards like glitches .... So I messed with my first Hdd and now can t install anything I can only boot in safe mode on my Sierra HDD ...I am a musician and it s my main computer ....:(
maybe update your very old lilu kexts (along with your others)

maybe update your very old lilu kexts (along with your others)
How you do that ? When I load multibeast on safe mode I can't update the EFI ... It does an error ...

Last edited:
How you do that ? When I load multibeast on safe mode I can't update the EFI ... It does an error ...
yes, you can't mount the EFI in safe mode normally there is a way mentioned here though:

Please someone I am really desperate ....

yes, you can't mount the EFI in safe mode normally there is a way mentioned here though:
Thank you I will try this... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back