1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
  3. PowerBook
hello from france(Paris)
first I want to thanks all the people helping the others all day long and all night long on this website!!!!
my little problem :
i have made successfully my hackintosh(hp ProBook 650 g2/16 g/ram/512 ssd M2/intel graphics 520/AMD Radeon R7 M265)under Big Sur with clover, my EFI is a mix of a lot of things from my search on internet,everithing works out of the box except 2 things :
-my AMD Radeon R7 M265 is recognized but when I want to use it in Final Cut Pro ,the only option I have is the integrated card intel 520...
-the second is the battery management ,I know ,I have the right kext in clover but the acpi patched is missing and I don't understand how to do that, i have readed the forum like tonymacx86 but it's a foreign language for me!!!
I think ,there is a relation
between the fact that I can't use the battery management and my invisible(except in system view)dedicated graphics card.
thank you in advance
sorry my English is poor...
best regards
fred

no solution or explanation ???
good evening
thank you

Last edited:
Try Mojave, it may be easier to get the dGPU going, what does IORegistryExplorer look like on the GFX0 device tree?
For battery, use MACIASL and one of rehabman probook battery patches. search here and on his github, it is very well explained, but it takes a few re-reads for beginners as it is not that easy to get it right the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back