Contribute
Register

[HELP] How to set DVMT-prealloc to 96MB or 128MB in BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you'll have to adjust for that... See FAQ.
Ok I'll start again... then, should I patch IOKit framework before installing graphics kexts?

Ok I'll start again... then, should I patch IOKit framework before installing graphics kexts?

Graphics kexts are installed by the OS X installer, so I'm not sure what you mean...

Graphics kexts are installed by the OS X installer, so I'm not sure what you mean...
I mean... the Intel HD Graphics 530 driver from Unibeast

I mean... the Intel HD Graphics 530 driver from Unibeast

Unibeast doesn't contain any graphics drivers. All graphics drivers are in the OS X installer itself.

To disable the drivers until you can patch IOKit, use a bogus FakeID (0x12345678).

Unibeast doesn't contain any graphics drivers. All graphics drivers are in the OS X installer itself.

To disable the drivers until you can patch IOKit, use a bogus FakeID (0x12345678).
Ok, understood...

I'll create a GUIDE for this laptop, I've just learned new things by trial and error so It'll be good to open a new thread (for this specific UHD 4K variation)

Ok, understood...

I'll create a GUIDE for this laptop, I've just learned new things by trial and error so It'll be good to open a new thread (for this specific UHD 4K variation)
Hi, Were you able to set the DVMT-Prealloc? If so, how did you extract the bios on your dell laptop? Please let me know. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back